This event is aimed at providing information, resources and sound solutions to those in the biopharma industry addressing various logistical challenges which have proven difficult to navigate throughout the last year amid the Covid-19 pandemic. The event will consist of a series of informative presentations delivered by Health Canada and industry experts as well as an interactive roundtable open discussion.
Presentation topics will include:
- Importation Updates to Health Canada Guidance GUI-0117 as it relates to Human Drugs delivered by Shawn Fancy- Manager Health Canada Border Compliance Program
- Understanding Cargo Security Concerns & Risk Mitigation Strategies in Today’s Covid-19 Supply Chain delivered by the Scott Martino- Sr. Director Global Chain Supply, Stefan Surpitski- Manager Life Science Security & Carmen Ohtomo- North America Intelligence Manager from Sensitech Inc.
- Risk of Business Continuity & Reverse Logistics delivered by Dr. Chaitanya Baliga- Head of Quality at Lonza
- Addressing Logistic Challenges around Personnel Restraints & Limitations delivered by Carlos Pereira- Regional Manager US Midwest & Canada at VTI Life Sciences
- Roundtable Q&A Discussion with Speakers
|Basic Member:||$395.00||— On Sale||Until: 14/05/21 11:55 PM|
|Student Ticket:||$150.00||— On Sale||Until: 14/05/21 11:55 PM|
|Pro Ticket:||$345.00||— On Sale||Until: 14/05/21 11:55 PM|
|Group (5 or more):||$320.00||— On Sale||Until: 14/05/21 11:55 PM|