Our Members have spoken and we listened! Due to high interest, we are bringing the
Health Canada Inspectors to you!
Join us on Tuesday June 19th for an intensive morning workshop where you will be able to not only take in talks on upcoming regulations but also will be able to take part in an INTERACTIVE Q & A PANEL with the Inspectors.
This event will help to give you a better understanding of the upcoming regulations and expectations from our Governing Body and will feature the following speakers and agenda:
- Kimby Barton- Director, HPIL, HPCD
- Overview of recently updated Guidances, implementation of new Regulatory Packages, feedback on observed trends from previous year’s inspections
- Mary Morgan- Manager, Drug Establishment Licensing Unit, HPIL, HPCD
- DEL Processing
- Gita Nayeri- Manager, GMP Headquarters Unit 2 (International)
- Foreign site inspection planning
- Anthony Lostracco- Acting Supervisor, GMP Central Unit 1
- Panel discussion including interactive Q & A with the team above
This is YOUR CHANCE to have your questions answered DIRECTLY from the Inspectors.
Reserve your seat today!
*Continental Breakfast & Registration Begins @8am; Program will begin at 8:30am
|Student Ticket:||$250.00||— On Sale||Until: 15/06/18 11:55 PM|
|Basic Member Single Ticket:||$525.00||— On Sale||Until: 15/06/18 11:55 PM|
|Basic Member Group Tickets Regular (5+):||$505.00||— On Sale||Until: 15/06/18 11:55 PM|
|Pro/Pro Plus Member Single Ticket:||$495.00||— On Sale||Until: 15/06/18 11:55 PM|
|Pro/Pro Plus Member Group Tickets (5+):||$475.00||— On Sale||Until: 15/06/18 11:55 PM|