The Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) is a set of Canadian regulations enacted in July 2016 concerning the production, distribution and use of medical marijuana. This workshop covers all of the sections of the ACMPR and gives a working knowledge to Licensed Producers, Licensed Dealers, and the staff involved in the fields of Medical Marijuana Quality Assurance, Production, Sanitation, Reporting of Adverse Reactions, Complaint and Recall management and for staying in full compliance with the Canadian regulations.
· Introduction to Total Quality Management System for the Medical Marijuana Industry
· Quality Assurance and Good Production Practice (GPP) for Medical Marijuana
· Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Medical Marijuana Industry
· Recall Procedures for Medical Marijuana
· Record Keeping and timelines for Medical Marijuana
· Customer Complaint Management
· Pharmacology and Psychophysiology of Cannabis
· Reporting of Adverse Reactions to Health Canada for Medical Marijuana
· Hygiene and Sanitation for Medical Marijuana
Who should attend:
- Medical Marijuana Licensed Producers and Licensed Dealers
- Staff from the Cannabis Industry
- Quality Assurance Associates and Managers
- Sanitation Associates and Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Associates and Managers
- Product/Drug Safety Associates, Officers and Managers
- Consultants in the Cannabis Industry
SPEAKER: Peivand Pirouzi, Ph.D., MBA. CCPE
Peivand holds a Ph.D. in Physiology and Biophysics from School of Medicine, University of Sherbrook, and MBA from American Business Administration Institute, and he is accredited by the Canadian Council of Pharmaceutical Education with certifications in Evidence Based Medicine, Psychiatry, and Management.
Peivand’s industrial experience includes Wyeth/Pfizer, ApoPharma/Apotex, as well as collaborations with EliteMed and Medipure Pharmaceuticals. His government and corporate training experience covers companywide pharmaceutical and sales training on a multitude of subjects.
He has extensive pharmaceutical teaching experience to personnel ranging from Health Canada Inspectorate (in pharmacovigilance) to pharma industry organizations such as Nestle, Teva, Biopharma Services, 3M, Medipure Pharmaceuticals, and Patheon.
He has authored more than 65 scientific realizations, including 12 publications in the National Library of Canada, articles in peer-reviewed journals, oral and poster presentations, and more than 1000 technical and scientific reports.
|Student Ticket:||$250.00||— On Sale||Until: 09/05/18 4:00 PM|
|Basic Non-Member Single Ticket:||$960.00||— On Sale||Until: 09/05/18 4:00 PM|
|Basic Member Group Tickets Regular (5+):||$855.00||— On Sale||Until: 09/05/18 4:00 PM|
|Pro/Pro Plus Single Ticket:||$910.00||— On Sale||Until: 09/05/18 4:00 PM|
|Pro/Pro Plus Group Tickets (5+):||$835.00||— On Sale||Until: 09/05/18 4:00 PM|